Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Just saying Hello

This fun little card was made with Little Miss Muffet Stamps: Polka Dot Pals Narah digi image. This was the first time for me coloring her up, and I was a little apprehensive about trying to draw my own nose and mouth.. Anyway, I think she's still pretty cute this way! This image is merged with Make It Crafty: Pebblestone patch digi stamp.
The crystal-sparkling sequins just arrived to my door from Some Odd Girl: Spring Fling. I literally sprinkled them onto the card then glued them where they fell :) .  The embossed clouds on the yellow paper-ribbon-tag is from a Stampin' Up! embossing folder. I used the debossed side and did not emboss the bottom of the tag.
 
Here's a different angle to show of the sparkle in the sequins!

 
Copic colors for this card include: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R11. B32, B34, B37. G99, YG67, YG23. Y38, Y11, Y15, Y17. E37, E33, E30.BG05, BG01. E77, E74, E71, YG00.RV10, RV21, RV23.
I am entering this card into LMMS challenge LMMS Challenge 86: Anything Goes. Thanks for looking and hopefully I have inspired you to get crafty!

7 comments:

  1. This is the cutest card! Those noses and mouths can be intimidating, can't they. But these images are cute either way. Would you mind if I featured your card on our (LMMS) Facebook Page? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Faye! That would be awesome to be featured on the LMMS Facebook Page! I am honored!! Thanks!!

      Delete
    2. Yay, thank you! You are up on our page: https://www.facebook.com/LittleMissMuffetStamps

      Delete
  2. This is sooooo pretty, your colouring is great, loving all the colours you've used too.
    Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet challenges :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute card. I love Polka Dot Pals. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a darling scene! Thanks for joining in the fun at LMMS with such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Love the colors and the added sprinkling of sequins, great touch. Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Little Miss Muffet.

    ReplyDelete